DIR CONTRACT – DIR-CPO-5009
“It is the responsibility of the Vendor to sell, market, and promote products and services available under the Contract. Vendor shall use its best efforts to ensure that potential Customers are made aware of the existence of the Contract.”
Vendor Name on Contract:
|Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC dba DISYS, LLC|
|HUB Type:||Non HUB|
|DIR Contract Number:||DIR-CPO-5009|
|Contract Award Date:||02/22/2022 with two (2) optional one-year renewals|
|Contract Term End Date:||02/22/2024|
|Contract Expiration Date:|
|Term:||Two years with two (2) optional one-year renewals|
|Extension:||Successful Respondent agrees that DIR may require continued performance under this Contract at the rates specified in this Contact following the expiration of the Initial Term or any Renewal Term. This option may be exercised more than once, but the total extension of performance hereunder shall not exceed four (4) calendar months. Such extension of services shall be subject to the requirements of this Contract, with the sole and limited exception that the term shall be extended pursuant to this provision. DIR may exercise this option upon thirty (30) calendar days written notice to Successful Respondent.|
|DBIT’s Contract Pricing:||Pricing will be directly negotiated between Parties and will include the Administrative Fee.|
DIR Eligible Customers
- All Texas state agencies
- Units of local government
- Public school districts
- Special purpose districts
- Institutions of higher education, including public and private organizations
- Assistance organizations
- Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT)
- Lower Colorado River Authority (LCRA)
- Private schools
- Volunteer Fire Departments
- Hospitals and First Responder groups
- Public entities outside Texas
Deliverables-based information technology services available under this Contract are:
- Application Development
- Maintenance and Support
- Technology Upgrades
- Technology Migrations
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Pricing for services under this Contract will be directly negotiated by Customer and Successful Respondent and shall be set forth in the applicable Statement of Work. Pricing shall include the DIR Administrative Fee (as defined below).
Successful Respondent shall pay an administrative fee to DIR based on the dollar value of all sales to Customers pursuant to this Contract (the “DIR Administrative Fee”). The amount of the DIR Administrative Fee shall be seventy-five hundredths of a percent (0.75%) of all sales, net of returns and credits. For example, the administrative fee for sales totaling $100,000 shall be $750.
- b) All prices quoted to Customers shall include the DIR Administrative Fee. DIR reserves the right to increase or decrease the DIR Administrative Fee during the term of this Contract, upon written notice to Successful Respondent without amending this Contract. Any increase or decrease in the DIR Administrative Fee shall be incorporated in the price to Customers.
Instructions for Purchase Orders and Requesting A Quote
- Place a Purchase Order – Purchase Orders should be issued to Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC d/b/a DISYS. The Contract Number DIR-CPO-5009 must be referenced on the PO and should be emailed to [email protected].
- Obtain a quote – If you would like to request a quote from DISYS, please click on the “Contact Us” link below and complete the form -or- send an email directly to [email protected] with your contact name, phone number, and a brief description of your request and your Account Executive will contact you immediately to help with your requirements. Please reference the Contract Number DIR-CPO-5009.