DISYS Staff Augmentation Services
DISYS is fully committed to providing exceptional levels of service to each of our clients. Over time we have developed numerous strategies that when employed, ensure an outstanding level of quality and service. Our benefits that are relevant to DIR Eligible Customers include:
- Reputable, best-fit staff-augmentation services: DISYS has a proven recruiting methodology for attracting highly qualified personnel, and a team of recruiters who possess on average 7-15+ years of experience in delivering professional talent across multiple industries. We focus on delivering right-fit talent with skills matched to the job at hand, avoiding overpowered talent that waste time and money and underpowered talent that may miss important insights.
- Fast submission of candidates: From our database of over 5M candidates, we connect with a ready talent pool of professionals to augment project teams. DISYS has invested in premier technology platforms such as PeopleSoft, Salesforce, and Bullhorn for consultant management, client management, and applicant tracking. These technologies enable and accelerate DISYS’ ability to identify passive candidates within local labor markets, and direct highly qualified talent to clients. Over 40 percent of our placements come from our proprietary database or candidate referrals – sources not available through the market to other staffing firms.
Once we place consultants, we can also use our on-site leads to informally interview candidates after hours, which speeds time-to-submit.
- Combined global and local support: DISYS knows that high-volume, geographically dispersed clients are best supported with diverse delivery support to ensure rapid responsiveness and best-fit talent. Our solution for DIR Eligible Customers employs local, national, and centralized recruiting teams to manage all aspects of staffing-program needs. Our local recruiting and account support ensure a pulse on the local market for price competitiveness and rapid deployment. Our national recruiting centers are in place to support surge periods throughout the year. Our centralized recruiting centers focus on continual sourcing for common DIR Eligible Customers labor categories to maintain time-to-submit Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and improve overall contract performance over time. DISYS can leverage up to 390 recruiters locally and worldwide to support global, high-volume clients with growing needs.
- High-tech expertise: The recruiting team dedicated to supporting DIR Eligible Customers brings long-term, proven IT recruiting and placement experience. In addition to experience sourcing and delivering talent, team members have robust expertise in the processes, systems and environments found in technology sector. This offers our clients specialized, IT-specific expertise that goes beyond the “need a requisition/fill a requisition” approach of our competitors. As a result, we are able to present candidates that are not only a technical fit, but a strategic and environmental fit as well. Our technology clients include Verizon, AT&T, Toshiba, Facebook, IBM, Twitter, Microsoft, CA Technologies, Palo Alto Networks, and many others.
Unlike many other staffing firms, DISYS maintains competencies in specific technologies including SAP and Java. We have a dedicated SAP practice and we are a certified SAP Services Partner. We can tap into these practice teams for technical guidance and assistance as needed.
- Experience working with Managed Service Providers: DISYS has experience in managing high-volume business and Managed Service Provider (MSP) programs with a distributed national and global presence. Of DISYS’ $412M+ revenue, 62 percent comes from working with MSP clients, and we currently support 120+ MSP programs. We have a single, unified team to support MSP accounts, and the team shares best practices and internal knowledge to continually improve our MSP account management. DISYS’ CDT was built specifically to provide dedicated, low-cost, high-volume delivery to our MSP clients. DISYS has a strong and growing presence in the MSP sector. DISYS works with the majority of large MSPs and is a top/preferred supplier to seven of the ten largest MSP programs – GRI, Guidant Global, KellyOCG, Pontoon, PRO Unlimited, Randstad, and TAPFIN.
- Dedicated client support: DISYS believes that dedicated account teams are an effective way to monitor service quality and client satisfaction. DISYS’ will work with our local recruiting specialists and leverage our national and centralized delivery teams as needed to promote swift, efficient delivery of talent. We will monitor DIR Eligible Customers account progress and will add additional resources to the account team as the need arises.
- Exceptional consultant relationships: While we dedicate our recruiters to identifying best-fit candidates for client requisitions, our Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs) serve as consultant points-of-contact to address day-to-day timekeeping, administrative, and Human Resources (HR)-related questions. We offer full benefits to all consultants: 401(k); medical, dental, and vision plans; disability coverage; and Paid Time Off (PTO). We ensure that our consultants know that they are valued not only during the onboarding phase, but also throughout the duration of their employment.
- Automation and technology in recruiting and vetting: DISYS takes great care to infuse added value into each engagement. Over time we have developed, customized, and upgraded numerous accelerators and tools to maximize value and optimize efficiency wherever possible, and we evaluate and adopt new, innovative tools regularly as they come on the market. Below we highlight just a few of the tools that we utilize:
- Brightfield TDX empowers business leaders to optimize their extended workforce, by applying augmented analytics and innovative technologies to create pricing and performance transparency.
- TextKernel is the international leader in Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning, and semantic technology for matching people and jobs.
- We centralize all subcontractor records in iLabor 360, which requires all candidates to provide documentation to verify their employment status.
- Skills-assessment platforms such as Glider.ai offer built-in candidate proctoring, which automatically alerts to possible coaching or plagiarism.
- Workplace, an enterprise collaboration tool, creates a forum for our consultants to work together and mentor each other on technical knowledge, regardless of where they work for DISYS.
DISYS collaborates with many of our clients to drive operational efficiency through automation. These efforts typically yield an additional 30 percent cost savings within the first year. Rather than only seeking short-term profit, DISYS seeks to build a long-term partnership that benefits both parties over time.
- Capability of the largest firms, agility of a boutique firm: DISYS uses a just-in-time approach to deliver contingent labor. In contrast to traditional staffing firms, DISYS offers DIR Eligible Customers the benefit of rapid deployment of talent, because we are flexible in ways our competitors cannot be. Smaller staffing firms often do not have the infrastructure to support innovative approaches to rapid deployment, while larger consulting firms are tethered to the traditional bench model which inhibits pricing flexibility and service innovation. The large consultancies, whose overhead burden prevents them from effectively supporting projects while reducing costs, utilize firms like DISYS to supplement their work. Our global office network allows us to respond quickly to even the largest requests, identify talent unknown to other firms, and deliver around-the-clock deployment.
High-priced consulting firms also charge a premium for the privilege of working with their well-known brands. By shifting work from high-priced consultancies, many DISYS clients have saved 30 percent or more of their staffing costs while still meeting or exceeding their objectives. Contact us to find out more about our Save 30 initiative.
We adhere to the above as core strategies that permeate our business practices, leading to peak performance – at competitive rates – for our clients. Our capabilities and processes allow us to offer these powerful advantages to DIR Eligible Customers.